Sunday, September 16, 2012

3 Days in 1

I'm being a rebel and doing 3 days in 1 post. Unheard of I know. I just don't want to bore you because I've had a fairly uneventful last couple of days. It's finals week here in London so unless you want a play by play of my studies... I'll keep this short.

Monday:

The only amount of fun I had was when I ate food. Pretty grim right? I had class and studied all day basically, and only took a short break to go to Taza's for lamb. Kim and I sat in the park while eating. It was actually a pretty nice moment because we did that VERY thing the first day here in London.

Tuesday:

I had a bit of fun today! I was lucky enough to tour Buckingham Palace! It was so beautiful! Did you know it started out as a simple country estate? And they just kept doing major remodel job... after major remodel job... after major remodel job? Well. It's true! I wish I could have taken pictures inside the actual Palace to show you all how decadent it was. I did get a couple pictures outside of the palace, near the gardens. I told one of the tour guides that this was going to be my future home and he replied by saying, "Get in line honey!" It was pretty funny. The rest of the day I wrote papers, did homework, and studied. I'm glad I got to have fun at the beginning of the day because the rest of it was brutal! We all started to hit that delirious stage where everything seems to be funny... that's a dangerous stage my friends. Beware.

The Queen's back patio!

Don't I look like I fit in there??

Wednesday:


Studied. I'm not kidding you. ALL DAY LONG. Depressing stuff. I was sitting at a bay window in the classroom... looking outside... where people were having fun, and the sun was shining. I had the urge to jump out the window, just shimmy down the drain pipe and join the rest of the world who were out enjoying life. Here are some pictures of me attempting to stab myself with a fake foam sword. Yeah... I reached that point in my studies.

See the sad, defeated look on our faces?? Yeah.

Well we just got angry after awhile!!!




1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you finished your BLOG - YEAH !!! It's been fun to hear "the rest of the story". Love you and the joy you add to my life.

    ReplyDelete