Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nearing the End...

My 2nd to last day in London was great. I took my finals and got that out of the way, and was able to really enjoy the rest of my day! Don't get me wrong, I love a good 3 hour test, but I was ready to get outside and see the city a couple more times before I had to head home!

We went to see an adaption of Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" in the evening. It was based in modern day Africa; very different, but I actually really enjoyed it.

I was pretty wiped out but I still wanted to see the city at night, I walked around Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus and actually had a lot of fun. Did you know there is an M&M World in London? I didn't. We went inside and it's pretty fun to see how the one in Vegas and this one differ.

Abbey Road Studios

M&M Abbey Road!!!


Super tiny ledge that I'm sitting on. I fell off right after this picture was taken!

Olympic Mascot!

Look familiar? :)
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment