Sunday, September 16, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

It's good to be home! Although I love love loved my trip, there is nothing quite as sweet as seeing your family and being welcomed home :) I landed in the evening and guess what I got to see right as I stepped outside of the terminal?? My lovely Mom!!! Even though I had 1000 lbs of bags with me, I ran like Forrest Gump. Of course I cried (I'm a crier....) After, we headed on over to the loading area where my Dad was! It was so great to see them again. I have missed them more than I could possibly say. The surprises didn't end there! When I got home I had a wonderful sign hanging across my patio with the Union Jack flag at the front of our house! It was so sweet of them to bring a little bit of England home to Utah. It made the ending of my study abroad much less hard. After unpacking a little bit my friends even stopped by to say hello :)  It's great being back home in my house, with my loving and caring family who I MISSED SO MUCH.

I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful opportunity. I loved my London Study Abroad more than words can possibly describe. I got to see so many wonderful places, meet some of the best people, make lasting friendships, learn so much about the places I visited, and more importantly, myself. I'm only 20 years old and I've already seen more than most do in their whole lifetime. How fortunate I am.

I want to thank my parents for helping me get there and support me along the way. Without the two of you I wouldn't have been able to go, and for that I am eternally grateful. Thank you again.

Well. I guess this is the end of my London journey... I'm pretty sad that this chapter in my life has come to and end. That being said, I'm almost positive I'll make it back there again one day.

Union Jack

DADDY!!!

My friends!!!

What a cute sign!

Goodbye London group!
On to my next adventure!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How Happy We were to have YOU Home!!! (and now we miss you all over again!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! That is so cute of your parents. But I MISS YOU!!! I need to see you stat miss Megan! Love you!

    ReplyDelete