Monday, August 6, 2012

2 Days of Illness and Midterms!!! Bleh.

All of Tuesday and Wednesday was devoted to class, coughing, doing homework, blowing my nose, and researching Elizabeth I for my midterm paper. It was a grand time. I want to live those two days over... and over... and over again. (Thick with sarcasm)

The one time I went out on Tuesday this is what I saw on my walk. They are EVERYWHERE! I thought it was funny actually! What are the odds that there are Mormon haters in London by some random museum!!! Go figure.

BUT!!! I took an hour break and watched the Olympic Torch go by my house!!! There was a small parade and it was really fun to see!!! The Olympics have officially started! I'm so lucky to see them again!

I look super sick, ignore that part. GO TEAM GB!

I'll post more about the Olympics later :)

Also here as an epic picture. I had front row seats to watch the torch run by.

Yeah. This is real life.

NIGHT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you saw the Olympic torch - One Lucky Lady!!!

    Sorry you were feeling punky!!

    ReplyDelete